*PM JUNIOR - MUREXPostula
Thank you for your interest in Scotiabank!
Our group has a strong commitment to promoting a workplace where you feel supported by your supervisors, so that you ensure your success and also of each client.
Project planning and monitoring
- Develop detailed project plans including tasks, deadlines, key milestones, and inter-dependencies
- Control schedule and update plan on an ongoing basis; manage change controls.
- Manage and monitor multi located resources progress
Resource capacity planning and management
- Participate in resources onboarding, ensuring they have all the required tools to work.
Communications and change management
- Develop and syndicate materials for various governance bodies, change management sessions, and program communications.
- Track, adjust and reallocate efforts executed by Murex, the Integrator and the Scotia IT internal team.
- Register and track overall project costs broken down category.
- Conduct cost analyses (e.g., expenditure level or the funding requirements, cash flow analysis).
- Produce various project cost reports / dashboards.
Risk/Issue escalation and resolution
- Run disciplined process for collecting, raising, escalating, and resolving risks and issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical subject.
- 2-5 years project management.
- Knowledgeable in Fixed Income and Equities.
- Prior Murex implementations experience.
• Focused on client
• Strategic Thinking
• Establish Strategic Relationships
• Communication skills
• Focused on results
We offer a positive work environment, better benefits package than average, and the opportunity to participate in volunteer and social responsibility programs. Scotiabank is an international bank considered one of the best financial group to work in Mexico.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
** Scotiabank is an inclusive company, which respects diversity and disapproves any type of discrimination **