Resultados de la búsqueda
Banca de Inversión / Mercados de Capital Empleos
*PRODUCT OWNER FXID de la oferta 94237 Fecha de publicación 10/12/2018 Ciudad de México, México
The Product Owner will participate on the assessment of the current FX platform and will drive the development of back-end solutions to it, providing deep business and operations expertise while working closely with senior stakeholders to manage major solution implementations.
The professional will be responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated to enhance the current core system for FX products in order to ensure new features and functionalities from a Front Office, Middle Office and Back Office perspective, including business lines cross points with Wealth Management and Treasury among others.
The PO shoulders all the responsibility for Project success and is ultimately responsible to the team, stakeholders and to the program´s leadership, acting as the bridge between stakeholders, team, and the end-users.
·Drive solutions development through agile-type sprints
·Owns the team’s backlog and sprint commitments (as needed) to ensure that the right capabilities, both functional and technical, are developed; This requires to work with business analysts to ensure that business objectives are understood and reflected in the features and user stories to be developed
Team planning and monitoring
- Create and communicate the vision, strategy and program roadmap
- Generates a high-level release plan
- Collaborate with the team to develop and deliver the work
- Manage the day to day activities of workstream Developers and Business Analysts
- Works with end-user to review minimum viable product releases and adjust development accordingly
- Actively supports the business updates and metrics
Content, subject matter expertise
Provide an active role on the assessment of the current core FX platform, interfaces and process between GCM, Wealth Management and Treasury teams on the follow aspects:
Front Office, Back Office, AML, Compliance, Accounting and Finance, Tax, Credit, Clients, etc.
·Redesign end-to-end trade flow focusing on:
·Increasing straight-through-processing (STP), moving towards exception management frameworks and direct communication/messaging between systems/platforms.
·Reducing manual tasks and increasing repetitive task automation.
·Improving role delineation.
·Identify gaps between Local practices and BNS TO (and/or other industry-wide) practices in matters under his/her scope, and review internal policies to update them with changes in roles, processes, systems and/or tools.
·Improve controls across the trade’s lifecycle to minimize operational risks.
Project/stakeholder interconnection management
·Help manage Business stakeholder engagement, accountability and expectations. Proactively identify, influence and resolve business issues, with timely escalation as necessaryAdvise senior management and lead senior meetings
- 5+ years working experience as a Product Owner for capital markets business
- Working experience in Front, Middle or Back Office processes for FX capital markets products, end to end knowledge desirable
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate proficiently in English (written, and spoken)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills