SPLUNK TECHNICAL SPECIALISTPostula
Thank you for your interest in Scotiabank!
Our group has a strong commitment to promoting a workplace where you feel supported by your supervisors, so that you ensure your success and also of each client.
Copia y pégala en tu navegador de internet (Chrome).
• 5+ Years of IT related working experience
• 3+ Years of SPLUNK related working experience
• With strong SPLUNK application knowledge
• Build complex data joins, logic, dashboards, alerts, data standards
• With strong experience using SPLUNK ML/AI functionality.
• With strong experience with SPLUNK applications features
• Has good understand of data fabric search and can potentially use it while on version 8.
• 2+ Years of hands-on experience in managing of Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure hosted infrastructure & systems.
• 2+ Years knowledge of containers technology, such as Docker, PCF, and Kubernetes.• 5+ Years of technical understanding of the nuances involved in various operating system environments (Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris) , Application Server (WebSphere, Tomcat) and database (DB2, Oracle, MSSQL, noSQL)
• 5+ Years knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, network devices and protocols and their impact on web performance.
• 3+ Years experience in performance tuning and capacity planning.
• FI/Banking experience (North American Bank)
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Have a post-secondary education in Computer Science or Math or Engineering disciplines.
• Focused on client
• Strategic Thinking
• Communication skills
• Focused on results
• Self-awareness and Personal Development
We offer a positive work environment, better benefits package than average, and the opportunity to participate in volunteer and social responsibility programs. Scotiabank is an international bank considered one of the best financial group to work in Mexico.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
** Scotiabank is an inclusive company, which respects diversity and disapproves any type of discrimination **