At Scotiabank we have created Digital Factory, with the purpose of creating a digital bank that simplifies people's lives and helps them achieve their goals through relevant, inclusive and reliable experiences, with the best local talent.
Purpose of the position:
Leads and oversees Design / Digital in Peru ensuring business strategies, plans and initiatives are executed / delivered in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Serves as guidance for the Design practice throughout the organization in Perú connecting decentralized efforts with the Global Design Community of Practice.
What we expect from you?
- Graduate degree Comunications, Administration or a field strongly leveraging these domains.
- Minimum 10 years of related/relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Understanding Technology, UX writing, Inclusive design.
- Advanced skills in Design Thinking, Business and Product Strategy, Secondary research and comparative methods, Qualitative User research, Analytics and Statistics, Evaluative Methods and Usability, Prototyping, UI and Interaction Design, Visual Design, Information Design and Information Architecture.
What challenges will you face?
- Responsible for leading the design practice of a large body of work (e.g. all web); provides direction, coaching and professional development to all members of the team; establishes collaboration models between teams to facilitate shared progress/advancement of the work.
- Responsible at a domain/project leadership level for Digital Banking roadmap, taking into consideration the Scotiabank strategic plan. Accountable for the development of team/project roadmaps that tie back to the big picture.
- Directs and guides teams in understanding long term roadmap and key wins to help guide prioritization.
- Creates competitive advantages by anticipating the market landscape and customer needs. Seeks out and creates opportunities to capitalize on local and global economic, demographic, and consumer trends that are shaping future customer needs. Develops and shepherds innovative solutions that create value for a diverse customer base and the bank.
- Thinks of customer relationships as long-term and Bank-wide investing in superior products and value-add experiences.
- Highly versed on market trends and consistently translates to strategic impact. Excels in anticipating customer and stakeholder needs based on past experience and business knowledge.
- Drive decision making regarding change. Enables the delivery of desired outcomes (removes impediments, secures support/buy-in, creates air cover).
- Leverage relevant stakeholders within Digital Banking, Scotiabank and beyond. Provide team a level of understanding on these stakeholders.
- Serves as a champion for the Bank/Digital Banking vision and strategy and ensures that team has understanding and knowledge to drive priorities. Motivates and engages team members and broader Digital Banking organization.
- Establish and own communication channels to inform, build relationships, inspire confidence, influence decisions, etc. with your key stakeholders. Craft messages that proactively address peer and stakeholder concerns and questions and consider the goals and motivations of intended audience.
- Leverages skills, expertise, knowledge and seeks out opportunities to develop team members. Creates valuable opportunities for other people to achieve self-development goals.
- Leads by example in the CoP; advocating for skills and expertise; promotes learnings and good practices to other team members. Expert at providing support and guidance on all dimensions. Expert at delivering performance feedback (recognizing strong performers, coaching underperformers).
Ofrecemos un buen ambiente laboral, prestaciones superiores a las de ley, la oportunidad para realizar voluntariado y/o actividades de Responsabilidad Social. Scotiabank esta considerado como el mejor grupo financiero para trabajar en Perú y con presencia internacional.
Agradecemos tu interés, sin embargo, únicamente los candidatos/as seleccionados para entrevista serán contactados.
**Scotiabank es una empresa incluyente, que respeta la diversidad y no hace ningún tipo de discriminación**