Experto Senior IT DigitalPostula
You are a Senior Software Engineer in the Android chapter at Scotiabank Digital Banking, and are a force to create customer-centric inclusive, relevant and trustworthy digital experiences on top of a world-class technical foundation. You are the core of a technology company inside a global bank.
As a Senior Software Engineer you indepently contribute to the software development lifecycle, take leadership for initiatives at a team/squad level and take ownership for your work and your craft. You are a mentor and actively provide coaching to other members in your team/squad.
As part of the Android chapter you build Android mobile applications, user experiences and reusable components, and take part of the development of our next generation platforms. You use technologies like Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Google Services, Gradle and Jetpack, are highly skilled in software engineering and computer science, and love to learn and co-create with multidisciplinary teams.
¿Qué esperamos de ti?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of industry experience or more.
- Excellent knowledge Software Design and Architecture, Programming Languages & Environments, Functional Programming, Algorithms and Data Structures, Frontend Development, Software Testing, Evolution and Maintenance, Operating Systems and Platforms, Secure Coding.
- Strong knowledge Technology Architecture, Retail Banking Business Domains, Backend Development, Cloud Computing, Behavior Driven Development, Test Automation, Continuous Integration, Site Reliability Engineering, Threat Modeling, Application Security.
- English language skills at an advanced level.
¿A qué desafíos te enfrentarás?
- Conceptualize and design customer-centric software, developing key technical capabilities while optimizing value delivery, with a keen sense of software craftsmanship and customer experience. Go deep in software modeling, patterns, share and reuse.
- Design and development of web/mobile software components and services that leverage and extend digital capabilities, and provide world-class digital experiences.
- Develop high quality, mantainable and evolvable software, caring for key software metrics and assuring proper testability and testing coverage.
- Follow, develop and promote secure coding practices, being aware of potential security vulnerabilities and guarding from them.
- Take operational ownership for the software you build and support. Work with multidisciplinary teams to solve major incidents, improve SLOs and guarantee a world-class customer experience. Note this may require working outside office hours on occasion.
Ofrecemos un buen ambiente laboral, prestaciones superiores a las de ley, la oportunidad para realizar voluntariado y/o actividades de Responsabilidad Social. Scotiabank esta considerado como el mejor grupo financiero para trabajar en Perú y con presencia internacional.
Agradecemos tu interés, sin embargo, únicamente los candidatos/as seleccionados para entrevista serán contactados.
**Scotiabank es una empresa incluyente, que respeta la diversidad y no hace ningún tipo de discriminación**