Software Engineer II, APIPostula
Contributes to the overall success of the Software Engineer II in the API chapter at Scotiabank Peru ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
What we expect from you?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience or more.
- Excellent knowledge of Software Design and Architecture, Programming Languages & Environments, Functional Programming, Algorithms and Data Structures, Frontend Development Software Testing, Evolution and Maintenance, Operating Systems and Platforms, Secure Coding.
- Advanced skills in Solution Design and Architecture, Technology Architecture, Retail Banking Business Domains, Backend Development, Cloud Computing, Behavior Driven Development, Test Automation, Continuous Integration, Site Reliability Engineering, Threat Modeling and Application Security.
What challenges will you face?
- Design and development of backend software components and services that leverage and extend digital capabilities and support world-class digital experiences.
- Develop high quality, maintainable and evolvable software, caring for key software metrics and assuring proper testability and testing coverage.
- Follow, develop and promote secure coding practices, being aware of potential security vulnerabilities and guarding from them.
- Take operational ownership for the software you build and support. Work with multidisciplinary teams to solve major incidents, improve SLOs and guarantee a world-class customer experience. Note this may require working outside office hours on occasion.
- Contribute to the software development lifecycle with little guidance, participate in current and new initiatives, and take ownership for your work and your craft.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Ofrecemos un buen ambiente laboral, prestaciones superiores a las de ley, la oportunidad para realizar voluntariado y/o actividades de Responsabilidad Social. Scotiabank esta considerado como el mejor grupo financiero para trabajar en Perú y con presencia internacional.
Agradecemos tu interés, sin embargo, únicamente los candidatos/as seleccionados para entrevista serán contactados.
**Scotiabank es una empresa incluyente, que respeta la diversidad y no hace ningún tipo de discriminación**