SOFTWARE ENGINEER III, IOSPostula
Gracias por tu interés en ser parte de Scotiabank Perú, apreciamos tu postulación. Estamos en la búsqueda de personas con talento que quieran crecer y lograr los objetivos de nuestra organización. ¡Te deseamos mucho éxito dentro de este proceso!
Contributes to the overall success of the Software Engineer III in the iOS chapter at Scotiabank Peru ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
¿Qué esperamos de ti?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
Typically 4 years of industry experience or more.
- Lenguage Swift (4 years).
- Development of software algorithms.
- Experience in SOLID.
- Experience in Memory Management.
- Experience in GIT.
- Knowledge of the life cycle in the iOS application.
- Use API-REST.
- Knowledge of biometric use in iOS (desirable).
- Have worked with application permissions (desirable).
¿A qué retos te enfrentarás?
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Design and development of web/mobile software components and services that leverage and extend digital capabilities and provide world-class digital experiences.
- Develop high quality, mantainable and evolvable software, caring for key software metrics and assuring proper testability and testing coverage.
- Follow, develop and promote secure coding practices, being aware of potential security vulnerabilities and guarding from them.
- Take operational ownership for the software you build and support. Work with multidisciplinary teams to solve major incidents, improve SLOs and guarantee a world-class customer experience. Note this may require working outside office hours on occasion.
-Contribute to the software development lifecycle, take leadership for features at a team/squad level and take ownership for your work and your craft
- Use technologies like Swift, iOS SDK, Apple Services, Xcode and Carthage, are highly skilled in software engineering and computer science, and love to learn and co-create with multidisciplinary teams
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Agradecemos tu interés, sin embargo, únicamente los candidatos/as seleccionados para entrevista serán contactados.
**Scotiabank Perú es una empresa incluyente, que respeta la diversidad y no hace ningún tipo de discriminación*